Terms & Conditions
Ownership of Artwork
All artwork including but not limited to sketches, comps, photography, illustrations, and final materials are considered intellectual property of Shadeflower Designs. Client reserves the right to use Artwork and Finished Product for the intended use stated herein to the limitations of the Project, however may not re-purpose any Artwork without acquiring proper permission from SFD. A release fee may apply. Shadeflower Designs reserves the right to re-purpose Artwork at its sole discretion.
What is your refund policy?
• Before any order is printed, Client will receive a digital proof (free of charge). Client is required to review the proof carefully. Shadeflower Designs strives to be meticulous in proofing your job, however we are only human. Note that it is the Client’s responsibility to approve all words, lines, type, copy, artwork, and specifications.
• Because stationery is custom designed and cannot be resold once printed, we cannot accept returns. However if Client is unhappy with any part of the product or service, please contact Shadeflower Designs immediately so that we may work to come up with a solution. If it was a mistake on the part of Shadeflower Designs, we will gladly fix the error within reason at no charge to Client.
• If there is a need for cancellation, Shadeflower Designs will work with Client as much as possible, however please note that deposits are nonrefundable because of the time Shadeflower Designs spends crafting custom designs. If cancellation is requested before proof(s) have been approved, Shadeflower will not hold Client responsible for payment of Cost of Materials. Once a proof has been approved and print production has begun, Client will be charged in full for that portion of the order.
• If Shadeflower Designs has completed the project but is waiting on Client for information to make final preparations (i.e., to print materials), Shadeflower Designs will bill Client for work completed to that point.
• All services will be performed with reasonable skill, care, and efficiency; however the nature of the business is such that Shadeflower Designs cannot guarantee satisfactory results. All efforts will be made to seek satisfactory results, however no warranty of services shall apply.
• Payments not received within 30 days of receipt of invoice date shall incur a service charge of $25.00, plus interest at a rate of 1% per month until the outstanding balance is received in full. If Client disagrees with any portion of an invoice, the Client shall notify Shadeflower Designs within 10 days. Client agrees to pay all costs incurred in collecting unpaid debts including, but not limited to, collection fees, legal fees, and court costs.